Synergy Systems Cold Corona Ozone Generator Twin Chamber WPS400
The all new WPS-400 Ozone Generator - a high quality oxygen-fed ozonator.
The WPS-400 Ozone Generator features cold corona discharge, and is fed by an oxygen source, either an oxygen tank or oxygen concentrator (both sold separately). The WPS-400 takes the oxygen coming in and transforms it from two molecules of oxygen to three molecules (O3). After about a half hour, the molecules break up again into one stable oxygen unit and one singlet oxygen molecule.
The WPS-400 Ozone Generator has a unique quartz glass ozone tube that does not come in contact with metal and will not generate heat. At around 100 gamma, the WPS-400 has one of the highest ozone outputs in the world of any professional grade Ozone Generator. It comes standard with ozone resistant fittings and silicon outlet hoses. It is ideal for any application that requires dependable and stable ozone production. It's built to last for years without any maintenance.
The WPS-400 Ozone Generator is superior in quality, performance, reliability, and workmanship to all others on the market. The front control panel includes a variable control selector switch that allows for an unlimited number of output settings.
Both inlet and outlet hose barb fittings will take a 3/16" silicone hose.
Features of the WPS-400 Ozone Generator:
- Cold Corona Discharge - a low voltage, cold process. No cooling fan is required. Unit has no moving parts. Generator is affordable, compact, portable and very easy to operate.
- Built for continuous, efficient operation in harsh environments.
- Dual phase electrical short circuit protection.
- Long trouble-free life from solid state power supply module, transformer and dielectric cell.
- Low Frequency, will comply with the most stringent government radio frequency standards.
- No overheating of dielectric cell and power components.
- Non-leaking glass quartz tube discharge dielectric reactor cell.
- Output range selector variable switch.
- Ozone resistant fittings and silicone tubing.
- Stable ozone concentration levels.
- #316 Surgical Stainless and Quartz Reactor Chamber
- No cooling fan necessary
- UL and CSA recognized components.
- Convenient carry case
- Set up instructions.
- Made in the USA.
- Comes complete with power cord, and silicon hose.
- Five year warranty on unit, lifetime warranty on the reactor chamber.
- Electrical: 120 Volts AC.
- Amps: 1.5
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 16 Watts.
- Maximum output of 118 ug/ml
- Construction: Crush resistant carry case.
- Quartz, Ceramic, Stainless Steel cell
- Feed Gas: Oxygen.
- Fuse Size: 1 Amp 250 volt.
- Oxygen feed required
- 2 switches, 2 ozone controls - each chamber can be operated individually
- Gamma output: approximately 100 (both chambers)
- Gamma chart comes with each unit when requested.
- Size: 4" Height x 11.5" Width x 9" Depth.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Legal Disclaimer: Information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. No health claims for these products have been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), nor has the FDA approved these products to diagnose, cure, or prevent disease. Since every individual is unique, we highly recommend you consult with your licensed health care practitioner about the use of ozone products in your particular situation.