Rerum 3ml Dr Reinwald
Rerum® emulsion implements a new carrier system. The compound of Chrondroitin, Oleic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin D2 provides a new functionality.
- Rerum® is not derived from blood and therefore not affected by any of the problems afflicting blood-derived proteins.
- Rerum® is not digested by stomach acid or by stomach proteases since it is not a protein; on the contrary, its bioavailability is increased by digestion.
- Rerum® does not require any particular care for storage and shipping, such as special cooling or even freezing.
- Rerum® does not induce allergic reactions since glycosaminoglycans are notoriously non-allergenic.
- Rerum® is a bona fide dietary supplement since it is composed of well-known dietary supplements that have been in use for decades.
- Rerum® is inherently safe since it is composed of components that have been used for decades in human medicine. Chondroitin sulfate, vitamin D and oleic acid are regulated substances in the U.S. as dietary supplements, approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- In Europe, chondroitin sulfate formulations are approved with evidenced efficacy and safety demonstrated by clinical trials.
- Rerum® is extremely bioavailable at variance with long proteins such as (Macrophage Activating Factor). This is due to the inherent flexibility of the chondroitin sulfate backbone and the presence of a fatty acid, oleic acid. Thanks to this unique combination, Rerum® is rapidly absorbed via a variety of routes and is immediately bioavailable.
- Rerum® contact surface is about 1,000 times wider than that of a long protein such as (Macrophage Activating Factor). Rerum® is therefore able to reach a much larger number of targets in the human body.
- With the invention of Rerum®, we finally have the one and only, real, safe (MAF).
- Rerum® is manufactured in a state-of-the art GMP-certified facility in Germany. Rerum® is available in sterile vials for oral intake (alternative: applicator).
- The Science: A number of other research groups, have discovered that there are different phenotypes in humans, thus leading to different coding regions for amino acids for the human Vitamin-D binding protein (DBP). This is due to allelic differences: one group of GC polymorphism, the GC1 group, has a threonine residue whilst the GC2 group has a lysine residue.
- The possible genetic alternatives in GC1 and GC2 groups on the same genetic locus lead to completely new conclusions being drawn about MAF being the only protein-derived MAF (DBP) in healthy human bodies. If there are humans without a threonine coding for MAF, in other words subjects homozygous for GC2 and therefore with a lysine coding instead, they would not have a single molecule of MAF in their bodies; therefore, their immune system would be weak and they would have a much higher risk.
- The efficiency of such an immune modulation is based on the molecular structure of MAF, which contains vitamin D and fatty acids, in particular oleic acid and chondroitin sulfate. The effects observed in MAF are solely due to its function as a carrier protein. The Protein itself has no effect per se; it only serves to carry the molecules endowed with all the effects erroneously attributed to MAF.
- And what about oleic acid and vitamin D? Could other effects previously and erroneously attributed to MAF be due to vitamin D and oleic acid instead? Indeed, numerous studies now show the benefits of these substances in different issues.
- Based on this new understanding our 4th., generation “Dietary Supplement”has been reconstituted based on all the effects described and even boost the power of the aforementioned structure by designing the proper Macrophage Activating Factor: as Rerum®. This is a new generation GMAF without the MAF protein itself. In the newly developed Rerum®, the protein backbone is replaced by chondroitin sulfate.
Rerum® Dosage Recommendations
Note: Rerum® has a blood thinning effect so should not be taken by people on anticoagulant drugs unless under medical supervision.
- Shake well before use. Start with 0.2ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- However, if required for greater immune support, then take 0.5ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- Finally, for the greatest immune support, then take 1ml every other day OR every day if needed.
Routes of Administration
Orally - under the tongue
- Rerum is sterile and may be used orally(under the tongue). Hold in the mouth for at least 2 minutes for absorption, before you swallow. It is suggested Not to eat or drink 30 minutes after taking this product.
In the nostrils (into the inner nose cavity) - via an optional spray bottle
- Before using the nose spray, clean your nose gently to remove any mucus. To spray the solution in your nose, first hold the pump bottle with thumb at the bottom and index and middle finger on top. While squeezing the pump begin to breathe in slowly through the nose.
- Dissolve Rerum® in 3 - 5 ml of saline.
- Add it to the nebulizer compartment.
- Nebulize and breathe it in through the mouth.
Rerum® may be used for beautiful skin
- Shake well to homogenize the emulsion (product separation is typical and no quality defect)
- Withdraw 0.2ml from vial for topical application to skin.
- Massage Rerum® sparingly onto face and neck with a gentle patting motion.
1 x 3ml vial of Rerum® "Advanced Immune Support"
An emulsion of...
- Oleic Acid
Storage: Store in cool, dry area, closed, and protected from light. (a dark cupboard)
Created by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD, PhD.
Ships out Priority 1-3 Day USPS within the United States
Oral Dosage instructions
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Bulk Buying Options
2 up to 2:
3 up to 9: