Xeneplex Glutathione Coffee Suppository RemedyLink Discount Pricing
Get discount pricing of 84.99 for a box of 2 all the way down to 69.99 for a box of six. See our bulk discount below.
Save an Additional $5 with Coupon Code Xeneplex
Xeneplex suppositories contain organic coffee and reduced glutathione.
For those dealng with toxins such as pesticides, petrochemicals, plasticizers, solvents, metals, artificial flavors, artificial colors, as well as mold and fungal aflotoxins in the body.
Xeneplex provides all the benefits of a coffee enema and a glutathione I.V. in a suppository form and may well be suited for those suffering from chemical sensitivities.
While glutathione may support the body in dealing with metals as well as chemicals, we suggest that EDTA be used together with glutathione. In this way, the body may be supported in dealing with toxic metals with EDTA and the glutathione can focus on supporting the body in dealing with chemical burdens.
Ingredients: Organic coffee extract 200 mg, reduced glutathione 200 mg, magnesium di-potassium EDTA 50, organic cocoa butter.
Approximately 1 billion pounds of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides are applied each year in the United States, with usage doubling every 10 years. Less than 1% of these toxins applied ever find their way to the target pest. The rest goes into our food, water, air and soil.
Every day we are exposed to hundreds of toxic chemicals such as solvents, petrochemicals, toxic metals, pesticides and more. Glutathione is the body's main detoxifier and is singularly responsible for dealing with these poisons. Glutathione is considered to be the most powerful, most versatile, and most important of the body's self-generated antioxidants.
Oral administration of glutathione doesn't work as the digestive system breaks glutathione down into its amino acid building blocks. Xeneplex suppository glutathione overcomes this problem. Organic coffee is also added to stimulate the production of glutathione-s-transferase, the enzyme that is required to attach these toxins to the glutathione molecule. What makes this product truly revolutionary is that clinical case studies have demonstrated we are now able to raise tissue levels of glutathione by our ability to combine pure pharmaceutical grade Glutathione into our proprietary patent pending suppository base.
What Can Xeneplex Glutathione help to Detoxify?
Pesticides and Herbicides
Approximately 1 billion pounds of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides are applied each year in the United States, with the usage doubling every 10 years. Less than 1% of these toxins applied ever find their way to the target pest. The rest goes into our food, water, air and soil. While organic food is better, it still has up to 50% the pesticide residue found on commercial food. Pesticides are carcinogens, mutagens, and neurotoxins and can damage the immune system and the endocrine system. Glutathione can help detoxify pesticides.
Car Exhaust and Cigarette Smoke
There are nearly 600 million vehicles on the world's roads poisoning our atmosphere. In some cities like Los Angeles and Mexico City, daily smog reports are given in the newspapers and radio stations letting people know how safe it is to go outside and breathe the air. Comparing photographs of the atmosphere over the last 20 years, meteorologists have been able to document a significant toxic darkening of our skies. A thick cloud of poisonous air has settled over the planet, and while it is worse in some areas than others, the atmospheric changes are evident from pole to pole. Add to this the fact that some of us breathe smoke directly into our lungs with cigarettes, and the problem is only compounded. Glutathione detoxifies these poisons.
While moderate alcohol consumption has some benefits, alcohol also has a dark side. In the process of metabolizing alcohol, the liver turns it into formaldehyde. This is the same toxic fluid that is used in high school biology classes to preserve frogs and fetal pigs for dissection and what is currently used to embalm people. Formaldehyde is extremely toxic to the body and the faster you detoxify it, the better. Glutathione detoxifies alcohol and formaldehyde.
Open any magazine and look at an ad for any pharmaceutical product. There on the back of the page is another page filled with fine print listing its side effects. Considering that these side effects are often under-reported and you can begin to see how even a single pharmaceutical, let alone a cocktail of them can damage the body over time. If you need to take pharmaceuticals, then consider using glutathione to remove their often toxic metabolic end products from your body.
While glutathione (when assisted by glutathione-s-transferase) removes toxic metals like mercury, lead and aluminum from the body, it is far more valuable in its ability to remove toxic chemicals. Consider using Medicardium EDTA to remove toxic metals. In this way, the glutathione is then freed to focus on removing toxic chemicals. Add the two products together for a complete detoxification solution.
Therapeutically, Glutathione is:
- Found in almost all living cells. The liver, spleen, kidneys, pancreas, and the lens and cornea, have the highest concentrations in the body
- A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT and thus neutralizes free radicals and prevents their formation
- An Important role in immune function via white blood cell production and is one of the most potent anti-viral agents known
- Used by the liver to detoxify toxins including formaldehyde, acetaminophen, benzpyrene and many other compounds
- An antioxidant necessary for the protection of proteins; is involved in nucleic acid synthesis and plays a role in DNA repair
- Powerful enough to maintain the cellular redox potential
- Glutathione levels decrease with age. It is involved in cellular differentiation and slows the aging process
- Able to protect the integrity of red blood cells
- Involved in maintaining normal brain function
Serving Size: 1 suppository
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving
Organic Coffee Extract
Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA
Suppository Base: Cocoa Butter
Dosage and Use:
- 1 suppository every third day or as directed by your health care provider.
- For rectal use only.
- Use following a bowel movement.
- Refrigerate before using.
- To remove suppository, tear the plastic shell lengthwise beginning at the V shaped cut at the pointed end of the suppository.
- Apply a light coating of Vaseline to the suppository before insertion.
- Insert suppository past sphincter muscle.
- Try to wait 15 to 20 minutes before another bowel movement.
- Broken suppositories may be reheated in their shells in a ziplock bag in warm water until melted and then reformed in refrigerator.
- Occasional air bubbles in suppository are normal and do not indicate a loss of product.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat (80°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
How To Insert Rectal Suppositories
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Prior to using/inserting suppositories, it is best to attempt to evacuate by attempting to have a bowel movement. We recommend, if possible, that the suppositories be inserted after you have attempted to move your bowels. This helps in the first of the four pharmacokinetic processes: absorption, distribution, metabolism, elimination (Hollenberg & Brody, 1998). If you chose to use a latex glove to insert the suppository, place the glove on the hand you will use to insert the suppository. Gloves are very inexpensive gloves can be purchased at most pharmacies.
- Take the suppository out of the refrigerator. The suppositories retain cold so they will be comfortable. By keeping the suppository in the refrigerator, the suppository will be hard and easier to insert. ONLY the DMSA suppository cannot be refrigerated or kept in freezer since the cold decreases potency.
- Open plastic suppository shell by pulling apart the 2 tabs located at the tapered end.
- If necessary, lubricate the suppository tip with tap water or a lubricant such as K-Y Lubricating Jelly or Vaseline.. If you do not have this lubricant, moisten the SUPPOSITORY with cool tap water. Note that after a shower, insertion is quite easy. Note that the use of the lubricating jelly and/or cool water will hasten the separation of the base material form the nutrients, and thus enhance the absorption process.
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
- Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area.
- Insert the suppository flat side first (not the tapered end pushing with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum, about 1/2 to 1 inch in infants and 1 inch in adults. ) By inserting the flat end first retention and post insertion comfort is improved. If the suppository is not inserted past this sphincter muscle, the suppository may pop out (see below). The placing of the flat side first into the rectum triggers a reflex contraction of the rectal tissue that causes the suppository to be pulled up into the rectum where it is more comfortably retained.
- Hold buttocks together for a few seconds and you are finished!
- Discard used materials and wash your hands thoroughly. If you have used a latex glove, pull the glove inside out then discard. Remember, if you have problem with retaining the suppository, a simple strategy to insure retention is to lying down for about 5-15 minutes as this will help you retain the suppository.
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Bulk Buying Options
2 up to 2:
3 up to 5:
6 up to 10: