Glutathione Suppository High Dose 500 mg
Our Glutathione Suppositories do not break down like with oral administration.
Includes 10 Glutathione Suppositories High Dose 500 mg
500mg Glutathione Suppositories with 10 suppositories per bottle. You can only raise glutathione at the cellular level by IV injection, inhalation of nebulized liquid Glutathione, or by using these suppositories. Oral Glutathione is a waste of time since it digests in your stomach before it can ever reach the blood stream. These are the highest quality, highest potency glutathione suppositories available. You may find a similar product online but check the dosage. Those others are 250mg
- Carefully selected ingredients that have a regulatory effect on the central nervous system, brain function, metabolic capacity, oxygenation, detoxification and immune function.
- 500mg / maximum dosage possible in suppository form giving you the best and highest potency Glutathione Suppository on the market.
- Our sustained release glutathione keeps peak plasma levels in your blood over 5-6 hours, allowing your brain and body to absorb the Glutathione at levels once only thought to be available using IV methods.
Ingredients: Reduced glutathione 500 mg, organic cocoa butter.
Approximately 1 billion pounds of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides are applied each year in the United States, with usage doubling every 10 years. Less than 1% of these toxins applied ever find their way to the target pest. The rest goes into our food, water, air and soil.
There are nearly 600 million vehicles on the worlds roads poisoning our atmosphere. In some cities like Los Angeles and Mexico City, daily smog reports are given in the newspapers and radio stations letting people know how safe it is to go outside and breathe the air. Comparing photographs of the atmosphere over the last 20 years, meteorologists have been able to document a significant toxic darkening of our skies. A thick cloud of poisonous air has settled over the planet, and while it is worse in some areas than others, the atmospheric changes are evident from pole to pole. Add to this the fact that some of us breathe smoke directly into our lungs with cigarettes, and the problem is only compounded. Glutathione may support the body in dealing with these toxins.
While moderate alcohol consumption has some benefits, alcohol also has a dark side. In the process of metabolizing alcohol, the liver turns it into formaldehyde. This is the same toxic fluid that is used in high school biology classes to preserve frogs and fetal pigs for dissection and what is currently used to embalm people. Formaldehyde is extremely toxic to the body and the faster you detoxify it, the better. Glutathione may support the body in dealing with alcohol and formaldehy
Detoxing Heavy Metals
While glutathione (when assisted by glutathione-s-transferase) may support the body in dealing with toxic metals like mercury, lead and aluminum, it is far more valuable in its potential to support the body in dealing with toxic chemicals.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat (80°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
How To Insert Rectal Suppositories
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Prior to using/inserting suppositories, it is best to attempt to evacuate by attempting to have a bowel movement. We recommend, if possible, that the suppositories be inserted after you have attempted to move your bowels. This helps in the first of the four pharmacokinetic processes: absorption, distribution, metabolism, elimination (Hollenberg & Brody, 1998). If you chose to use a latex glove to insert the suppository, place the glove on the hand you will use to insert the suppository. Gloves are very inexpensive gloves can be purchased at most pharmacies.
- Take the suppository out of the refrigerator. The suppositories retain cold so they will be comfortable. By keeping the suppository in the refrigerator, the suppository will be hard and easier to insert. ONLY the DMSA suppository cannot be refrigerated or kept in freezer since the cold decreases potency.
- Open plastic suppository shell by pulling apart the 2 tabs located at the tapered end.
- If necessary, lubricate the suppository tip with tap water or a lubricant such as K-Y Lubricating Jelly or Vaseline.. If you do not have this lubricant, moisten the SUPPOSITORY with cool tap water. Note that after a shower, insertion is quite easy. Note that the use of the lubricating jelly and/or cool water will hasten the separation of the base material form the nutrients, and thus enhance the absorption process.
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
- Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area.
- Insert the suppository flat side first (not the tapered end pushing with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum, about 1/2 to 1 inch in infants and 1 inch in adults. ) By inserting the flat end first retention and post insertion comfort is improved. If the suppository is not inserted past this sphincter muscle, the suppository may pop out (see below). The placing of the flat side first into the rectum triggers a reflex contraction of the rectal tissue that causes the suppository to be pulled up into the rectum where it is more comfortably retained.
- Hold buttocks together for a few seconds and you are finished!
- Discard used materials and wash your hands thoroughly. If you have used a latex glove, pull the glove inside out then discard. Remember, if you have problem with retaining the suppository, a simple strategy to insure retention is to lying down for about 5-15 minutes as this will help you retain the suppository.
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.