Biotics Research Dismutase Plus 5000
Dismuzyme Plus 5000™ supplies SOD (from liver and vegetable culture) with peroxidases, and additional elements necessary for the production of SOD and peroxidases. SOD catalyzes the dismutation reaction of the toxic superoxide radical to molecular oxygen and hydrogen peroxide. This is a crucial part of the cellular antioxidant defense mechanism, and supports against the effects of aging. Dismuzyme Plus 5000™ also supplies the minerals Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Selenium (as sodium selenate), Copper (as copper tyrosinate), and Manganese (as manganese gluconate).
Dismuzyme Plus 5000 consists of a high dosage combination of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase. Both SOD and catalase in animal models extended lifespan by 20 - 50 % with far less chronic degenerative disease (inflammation, cardiovascular, dementia etc.)
Here is a list of the possible benefits of these two compounds:
- Premature hair loss treatment- the nitric oxide in SOD increases the circulation on the scalp and as a result, more blood flows to the hair follicles; the antioxidant effect of the SOD may also aid in the growth of new hair
- Alzheimer's prevention
- Parkinsons prevention
- Senile dementia prevention
- Age related macular degeneration
- Gout inflammation
- Interstitial cystitis
- Osteoarthritis Rheumatoid arthritis
- SOD is the major antioxidant compound within the cells and has an effect on heart disease such as hypertension and atherosclerosis
- It increases energy
- Cuts healing time after an injury
- Reversing the signs of aging of the skin
- May help to support healthy immune function by helping to raise natural antioxidant defense levels
- Reduces lactic acid build up and helps protect DNA in humans under physical stress
- Speeds recovery from exercise
Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Selenium (as sodium selenate), Copper (as copper gluconate), and Manganese (as manganese gluconate), L-Tyrosine, Superoxide Dismutase (from bovine liver and vegetable culture†), and Peroxidases (as catalase and glutathione peroxidase).
Vegetable culture†, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), modified cellulose gum and food glaze. †Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors. This product is gluten and dairy free.
One (1) tablet three (3) times daily as a dietary supplement, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.